Sunday Summary 1.1.2012
What a great way to start the New Year…in church with many of my close friends and family worshipping the One who made it possible for me to get out of bed this morning! Happy New Year everyone, and praise His Name! My thoughts on the day for the first services of 2012:
- I was ready…I don’t mean “ready” as in the sense of being prepared, I mean “ready” as in “2012, here we come!” I’ve determined and have committed that 2012 WILL BE the most effective year for Christ in my own personal life, my marriage, my family and Victory Baptist. I think my excitement for a fresh start was evident throughout the services today.
- The music in the AM service was just right for the sermon preached.
- It was good to have visitors on the first Sunday, in both services, as well as adding a new member!
- Not sure everyone was as focused and intent as usual…perhaps the late hours last night had something to do with it.
- My family had a great lunch with one of our young ladies serving in another ministry in Florida.
- We observed the Lord’s Supper in the PM service…again, a great way to start fresh, spiritually speaking as well…
- Wow, I can’t believe I’m having to type “2012” now…where did the last 12 months go?
I trust you have determined in your own heart and mind, that 2012 will be your most effective year for the Lord…God bless you and Happy New Year!