Happy Thanksgiving from Pastor Lawrence and Family
We would like to wish our entire Victory family (and other readers as well) a very Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for loving our family the way so many of you do. I shared in our Tuesday night service the things I’m so thankful for concerning our church…I’ve decided to post them for you today. From my heart, Happy Thanksgiving.
- The Lord of our Church – He is the One we follow and we place our faith in…nothing or no one else.
- The Legacy of our Church – I’m thankful for all the members who have sacrificed and gave over the years before me…as well as the previous 4 pastors.
- The Love in our Church – We have a great spirit in our church and one can experience and sense true Christian love.
- The Listening of our Church – Still amazed and humbled so many show up each service…
- The Little Ones in our Church – We have great children’s/youth ministries as well as many young families…they’re our future.
- The Leadership in our Church – I have the privilege of serving with some of the greatest men and women with servants’ hearts.
- The Life in our Church – Praise the Lord we don’t have a dead church!
- The Labor in our Church – So many have a “mind to work”
- The Light of our Church – Our Global Evangelism efforts are really increasing in giving and going.
- What Lies Ahead for our Church – The vision for what God wants to do at VBC makes me very thankful!