This morning, one of our special seniors, Bro. J.C. Page went home to be with the Lord. It was an unexpected passing and the family stands in need of our prayer. I will post details of his home going services as soon as they are made available. Below is a short video of one of Bro. Page’s favorite trips to Chattanooga. Each month the seniors and I have an activity entitled, Day With Pastor.
- I'd love to encourage you to help... gofund.me/bethel-2u259anc via @gofundme 11 months ago
- Psa. 139:17 ¶ How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 1 year ago
- RT @kevinwhite73: Discipleship is investing time in someone not just spending time with someone. 1 year ago
- Humbled and honored to celebrate 11 years as Senior Pastor of the great @VBCLoganvilleGA today! Praise His name! 2 years ago
- I would appreciate prayer for our services today at @VBCLoganvilleGA as I preach #lovewins 2 years ago